A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, 4-period 4-treatment crossover, multi-center, dose ranging study, to assess the efficacy and safety of 3 single doses of indacaterol (150, 300 and 600 microg) delivered via a single dose dry powder inhaler in Japanese patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Indacaterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 19 May 2009 Results reported at the 105th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 16 Sep 2008 Actual patient number changed from 48 to 50 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
- 08 Aug 2008 Actual patient number (48) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History