Phase I/II Study of Intravenous Infusion of Tetra-o-Methyl Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid (EM-1421) in Subjects With Recurrent High Grade Glioma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Terameprocol (Primary)
- Indications Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 02 May 2012 Actual patient number is 35 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 May 2012 Actual end date changed from Jan 2009 to Feb 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jun 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.