A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Dose-Finding Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Fluticasone Propionate Combined With Formoterol Fumarate in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Formoterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary) ; Fluticasone propionate; Formoterol; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Mylan Specialty
- 07 Jul 2009 Actual end date (1 May 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2009 Actual patient number (457), additional drugs (Fluticasone Propionate, Formoterol Fumarate) added, protocol amended, primarry endpoints amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.