An Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Steady-State Warfarin When Co-Administered With Repeat Doses of Casopitant [GW679769] in Healthy Adult Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Casopitant (Primary) ; Warfarin
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting; Thromboembolism
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Mar 2010 Results published in the Clinical Journal of Pharmacology.
- 07 Sep 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 03 Mar 2007 New trial record.