An Open-Label, Exploratory Trial to Assess Gastric Acid Control in Critically Ill Subjects Receiving Nexium I.V. (Esomeprazole Sodium) 40mg BID for up to 72 Hours.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole (Primary)
- Indications Hyperchlorhydria
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 21 Jan 2011 Actual end date (Nov 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jul 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
- 03 Mar 2007 New trial record.