A Phase III Randomized, Double-Blind Study Of SU011248 (Sunitinib, SUTENT), A Oral Novel Multitargeted Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, Given Daily As A Continuous Dose Versus Placebo In Patients With Advanced/Metastatic Neuroendocrine Tumours Of The Digestive Tract.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sunitinib (Primary)
- Indications Neuroendocrine carcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 12 Nov 2017 Results of an investigator-initiated post hoc analysis (n=237) assessing an alternative cut-off for definition of partial response able to predict clinical benefit from treatment with sunitinib in patients diagnosed with pancreatic neuroendocrine tumours using individual data of patients from the phase II [NCT00056693] and phase III [NCT00428597] trials, published in the British Journal of Cancer.
- 12 Oct 2017 Results of pooled data assessing effectiveness of sunitinib and everolimus in patients with pancreatic neuroendocrine tumours from two trial (RADIANT-3 and A6181111 ), were presented at the 20th Annual European Congress of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results (n=144) assessing patient-reported outcomes and quality of life, published in the Targeted Oncology
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History