A pilot randomized phase II study of adjuvant administration of trastuzumab (Herceptin) versus observation after the completion of adjuvant chemotherapy and radiotherapy in patients with stage I-III breast cancer who have detectable disseminated and/or circulating tumor cells (DTCs and/or CTCs) in the bone marrow or/and the peripheral blood before or/and after the completion of adjuvant treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Feb 2012 Results published in Annals of Oncology.
- 05 Jun 2010 Results presented at ASCO 2010.