A 1-Week, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Abrupt Discontinuation of Saredutant in Outpatients With Depression Who Completed 8 Weeks of Treatment With Saredutant 100 mg Once Daily.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Saredutant (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 16 Feb 2012 Actual patient number (125) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Oct 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 26 Jul 2007 Updated from NCT.