An eight-week, randomized, double-blind comparison of guanfacine, focalin XR [extended release], and the combination, with a twelve month open-label extension for the treatment of ADHD [attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder] in pediatric subjects aged 7 to 14 years.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexmethylphenidate (Primary) ; Guanfacine (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Mar 2008 Updated lead investigator, from NCT.
- 06 Mar 2007 New trial record.