Phase 2 Single-Arm, Open Label Study Of Irinotecan In Combination With Temozolomide In Children With Recurrent Or Refractory Medulloblastoma And In Children With Newly Diagnosed High-Grade Glioma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Irinotecan (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Glioma; Medulloblastoma
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 22 Feb 2012 Actual end date (1 Dec 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Feb 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.