An 8 day, randomised, double blinded, placebo-controlled 2-way crossover trial of repeat doses of intranasal GSK256066 and placebo in the Vienna Challenge Chamber in subjects with seasonal allergic rhinitis (SAR).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 256066 (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 12 Oct 2008 Trial phase changed from I to II as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Aug 2007 Status changed from recruiting to completed
- 07 Mar 2007 New trial record.