A phase II, randomized, double blind, placebo controlled, parallel group study to evaluate safety and efficacy of UK-432,097 dry powder for inhalation in adults with moderate to severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Uk 432097 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 17 Mar 2009 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Nov 2008 Actual patient number (71) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Nov 2008 Status changed from discontinued to completed.