A multicenter randomized phase III study of combination treatment with vinorelbine and gemcitabine versus capecitabine monotherapy in metastatic breast cancer patients following treatment failure with the combination of a taxane and an anthracycline
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Vinorelbine (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Oct 2011 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival' has not been met.
- 21 Sep 2011 Results published in the Annals of Oncology.
- 29 Sep 2009 Actual end date (1 Jan 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.