Phase I/II Trial of Systemic Administration of Edmonston Strain of Measles Virus, Genetically Engineered to Express NIS, With or Without Cyclophosphamide, in Patients With Recurrent or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; MV NIS (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 May 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.