A Randomized Phase 2.5 Study of 153Sm-EDTMP (Quadramet) With or Without a PSA/TRICOM Vaccine in Men With Androgen-Insensitive Metastatic Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rilimogene galvacirepvec (Primary) ; Samarium 153 lexidronam (Primary)
- Indications Bone metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Feb 2013 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival-rate' has not been met.
- 16 Feb 2013 Results presented at the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History