A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Antiretroviral Activity of MK0518 in Combination With an Optimized Background Therapy (OBT), Versus Optimized Background Therapy Alone, in HIV-Infected Patients With Documented Resistance to at Least 1 Drug.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BENCHMRK-2
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Jul 2012 5-Year results from a pooled analysis of BENCHMRK I and II presented at the 19th International AIDS Conference.
- 22 Jul 2012 Five-year results have been presented at the 19th International AIDS Conference according to a Merck media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History