A multi-center, randomized, double-blind, double-dummy study in postmenopausal women with low bone mineral density to compare the effects of a single dose of i.v. [intravenous] zoledronic acid 5 mg, with daily oral raloxifene 60 mg OD [once daily] on bone turnover markers.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Raloxifene; Zoledronic acid
- Indications Bone resorption; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Sep 2009 Results presented at the 31st Annual Meeting of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research.
- 16 Dec 2008 Actual trial completion date identified as July 2008 from ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History