Double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, escalating multiple-dose, phase I trial to assess the safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics of SIGA-246 as a single daily dose for 21 days in healthy, non-fasted volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tecovirimat (Primary)
- Indications Orthopoxvirus infections; Smallpox
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 12 Apr 2010 Results published in Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 15 Sep 2009 Results presented at the 49th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC-2009)
- 06 Dec 2007 Status changed to completed in accordance with SIGA Technologies media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History