A Phase 2, Single Blind, Single Center, Randomized Study of the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of Novartis Meningococcal B Recombinant Vaccine +/- OMV, When Administered to Healthy Infants 6-8 Months Old.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine group B (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine group B OMV Novartis (Primary) ; Aluminium hydroxide
- Indications Meningococcal group B infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 10 Sep 2008 Results have been reported by Novartis.
- 10 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by Novartis.
- 28 Aug 2007 Status changed from initiated to in progress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History