Multicenter Randomized Trial Evaluating FOLFIRI Plus Cetuximab Versus FOLFIRI Plus Bevacizumab in First Line Treatment of Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FIRE-3
- 20 Jan 2018 Results assessing impact of Tfh cell/ B cell pathway-related genetic variants from FIRE-3 and TRIBE studies presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- 20 Jan 2018 Results (n=451) assessing impact of single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) in beta-defensin pathways by taking patient data from FIRE-3 and TRIBE studies, presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 20 Jan 2018 Results (n=451) assessing whether single-nucleotide polymorphisms in cancer-associated fibroblasts (CAFs) related genes predict clinical outcomes in metastatic colorectal cancer patients by taking data from TRIBE and FIRE-3 trials, presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History