Multicenter Randomized Trial Evaluating FOLFIRI Plus Cetuximab Versus FOLFIRI Plus Bevacizumab in First Line Treatment of Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cetuximab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FIRE-3
- 05 Jun 2018 Results assessing association of efficacy with somatic DNA mutations, tumor mutational burden and MSI status in biomarker evaluable subpopulation (n =373) from this trial, presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Jun 2018 Results of a genome-wide association study (GWAS) of overall survival (OS) and progression-free survival (PFS) in 790 patients from 3 clinical trials (FIRE-3, TRIBE, and MAVERICC), presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Jun 2018 Results (n=451) assessing the polymorphism in the circadian clock pathway for prediction of outcome in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer using genomic DNA from blood samples of patients from TRIBE and FIRE-3 phase III trials, presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History