Multicenter Randomized Trial Evaluating FOLFIRI Plus Cetuximab Versus FOLFIRI Plus Bevacizumab in First Line Treatment of Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cetuximab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FIRE-3
- 13 Dec 2018 Results (n=244) assessing published in the European Journal of Cancer.
- 26 Nov 2018 Results assessing relevance Increased baseline carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) serum level in n=356 patients, published in the European Journal of Cancer.
- 05 Jun 2018 Results assessing association of efficacy with somatic DNA mutations, tumor mutational burden and MSI status in biomarker evaluable subpopulation (n =373) from this trial, presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History