A phase I, open label, single center, dose escalation study to assess the pharmacokinetics, safety and tolerability of a single dose of a new extended long-acting formulation of octreotide [octreotide pamoate] administered i.m. [intramuscular] in healthy cholecystectomized volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Octreotide (Primary)
- Indications Malignant carcinoid syndrome; Malignant thymoma; Neuroendocrine tumours; Prostate cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 16 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Jun 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2009 Additional locations identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.