A Phase I/II Trial of Romidepsin (Depsipeptide) and Bortezomib in Patients With Relapsed Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib; Dexamethasone; Romidepsin
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Aug 2011 Company added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Aug 2011 Planned end date (Jan 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Dec 2008 Interim results were presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology (ASH).