Multicenter, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Phase III Study of Etanercept in the Treatment of Subjects With Ankylosing Spondylitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Etanercept (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 13 Nov 2008 Results were reported at the 2008 Annual European Congress of Rheumatology. Link to ADNM 801116787 added.
- 23 Jan 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now .
- 12 Dec 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History