A randomized, controlled, open-label, multicenter, phase II study of the safety and efficacy of sunitinib in combination with bevacizumab, carboplatin, and paclitaxel in previously untreated patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Sunitinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SABRE-L
- Sponsors Genentech
- 22 Dec 2009 Results published in the Journal of Thoracic Oncology.
- 25 Aug 2009 Planned end date (Apr 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Aug 2009 Additional lead trial investigator Hambleton J identified, actual patient number (56) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History