Evaluation of Two Different Schedules of Palonosetron for the Prevention of Nausea and Vomiting in Patients With Metastatic Melanoma Receiving Concurrent Biochemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Palonosetron (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Jun 2009 Eisai Medical Research added as a trial sponsor as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2009 Actual end date (1 May 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.