A phase II, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial evaluating the efficacy and safety of bevacizumab in combination with carboplatin and paclitaxel chemotherapy for the first-line treatment of patients with metastatic melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BEAM
- Sponsors Genentech
- 28 Nov 2011 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival' has not been met.
- 27 Sep 2011 Actual end date (Apr 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History