A Multicenter, Open-Label Study to Determine the Effect of iv. [intravenous] Zoledronic [zoledronic] Acid on Pain and Quality of Life in Patients With Bone Metastases With or Without Skeletal Related Events (SRE) Resulting From Breast Cancer and Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zoledronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Bone metastases; Breast cancer; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 23 Feb 2009 Additional location Hungary identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov, last updated 23-Feb-09.
- 23 Feb 2009 Actual patient numbers (80) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Feb 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.