A multicenter, phase II, randomized, controlled trial evaluating the efficacy and safety of sunitinib in combination with bevacizumab and paclitaxel in previously untreated patients with metastatic breast cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Sunitinib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SABRE-B
- Sponsors Genentech
- 23 May 2010 Results published in the Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO).
- 01 Dec 2007 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Oct 2010.
- 28 Mar 2007 Status changed from initiated to recruiting.