A phase I study of Bexxar (tositumomab and 131I-tositumomab) radioimmunotherapy in patients with relapsed or residual CD20 antigen-expressing B-cell lymphomas following autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Iodine-131 tositumomab (Primary) ; Tositumomab
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 05 Nov 2008 Planned end date (Aug 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.