A phase II, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, parallel-group, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of lyophilized and aged liquid omalizumab in the prevention of allergen-induced airway obstruction in adults with mild allergic asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Omalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AQUA
- Sponsors Genentech
- 25 May 2010 Actual end date changed from Feb 2009 to Jun 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2009 Actual patient number (61) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.