A phase IV study of zoledronic acid therapy in patients with bone metastases from breast cancer or hormone resistant prostate cancer, or bone involvement from multiple myeloma, assessing long-term efficacy and safety.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zoledronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Bone metastases; Breast cancer; Multiple myeloma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 21 Oct 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 200 to 73 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.