A phase 2, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to evaluate a single intramuscular dose of motavizumab (MEDI-524), a humanized enhanced potency monoclonal antibody against respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), for the outpatient treatment of children with RSV illness
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Motavizumab (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 13 Aug 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Feb 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 May 2009 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Mar 2007 New trial record.