A Phase III, 3-Arm, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study to Investigate the Impact of Diamyd on the Progression of Diabetes in Patients Newly Diagnosed With Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus (USA).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs GAD65 vaccine (Diamyd) (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DIAPREVENT
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2012 to 1 Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Oct 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 Feb 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.