A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Study of the Pharmacokinetics (PK) and Pharmacodynamics (PD) of Gabapentin Extended Release (G-ER) Tablets in the Treatment of Vasomotor Symptoms in Postmenopausal Women.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gabapentin (Primary)
- Indications Hot flashes; Menopausal syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Assertio Therapeutics
- 06 May 2009 Results presented at ACOG 2009.
- 26 Sep 2008 Results have been presented in a poster at the 2008 NAMS, according to a Depomed media release.
- 13 Feb 2008 Positive efficacy results have been reported in a Depomed media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History