A randomized multicenter phase II trial to evaluate the effectiveness of selective neoadjuvant treatment according to immunohistochemical subtype for HER2 [human epidermal growth factor receptor-2] negative breast cancer patients.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Exemestane (Primary) ; Goserelin (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Epirubicin
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jun 2018 Results of a genomic analysis from NCT00432172 and NCT00841828 studies presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 21 Nov 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jun 2012 Results published in Annals of Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History