The effect of two dose levels of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) on apoptosis and cell proliferation in the colonic mucosa of patients with a history of colonic polyps.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Eicosapentaenoic acid (Primary)
- Indications Colonic polyps; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors SLA Pharma
- 15 Nov 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Oct 2008 Actual end date (Jun 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2007 New trial record.