A phase I, open-label, vaccination study to evaluate the safety and immunogenicity of the GSK Biologicals recombinant CMV gB sub-unit vaccine GSK1492903A in CMV-seronegative healthy male adult subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cytomegalovirus glycoprotein vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Cytomegalovirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Nov 2011 Actual patient number is 40 according to ClinicalTrials.gov. (Parent trial: NCT00435396).
- 27 Oct 2008 Actual end date (Aug 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.