A comparison of fluticasone furoate nasal spray versus oral fexofenadine in the treatment of seasonal allergic rhinitis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fexofenadine (Primary) ; Fluticasone furoate (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Apr 2009 Results reported in Allergy and Asthma Proceedings.
- 09 Apr 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed, as reported in ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Mar 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History