Multicenter randomized program comparing high-dose chemotherapy + rituximab and peripheral blood progenitor cell (PBPC) autograft vs. CHOP [cyclophosphamide + doxorubicin + vincristine + prednisone] + rituximab as first-line treatment for patients with high-risk follicular lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Antineoplastics; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 03 Jun 2014 Results (median follow-up 9.5 years) presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 10 Dec 2013 Long-term results presented at the 55th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 18 Mar 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History