A phase III randomized study of EC [epirubicin + cyclophosphamide] followed by paclitaxel versus FEC [fluorouracil + epirubicin + cyclophosphamide] followed by paclitaxel, all given either every 3 weeks or 2 weeks supported by pegfilgrastim, for node positive breast cancer patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pegfilgrastim (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Epirubicin; Fluorouracil; Paclitaxel
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GIM2
- 09 Dec 2016 Results of pooled analysis from this and other study (MIG1 and GIM2) published in the European Journal of Cancer.
- 25 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 03 Jun 2014 Results of a single center substudy on timing of administration presented at presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.