A Phase I Dose Escalation Study of the Combination of Lenalidomide (Revlimid), Dexamethasone and Cyclophosphamide in Patients Refractory or Relapsing from Stable Disease with Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Jan 2014 Accrual to date is 103% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network
- 21 Jul 2009 Trial phase changed from I/II to I as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.