A randomized, open-label phase II study evaluating the efficacy and safety of FOLFOX-4 [fluorouracil + folinic acid + oxaliplatin] plus cetuximab versus UFOX [tegafur/uracil + folinic acid + oxaliplatin] plus cetuximab as first-line therapy in subjects with metastatic colorectal cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin; Tegafur/uracil
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FUTURE
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 04 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 400 to 420 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 30 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 14th World Congress on Gastrointestinal Cancer.
- 13 Jun 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2009 to 1 Mar 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History