A Phase II Trial of the Combination of OSI-774 (Erlotinib; NSC-718781) and Bevacizumab (Rhumab VEGF; NSC-704865) in Stage IIIB and IV Bronchioloalveolar Carcinoma (BAC) and Adenocarcinoma with BAC features (adenoBAC).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Bronchiolo-alveolar adenocarcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 14 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2007 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.