A Phase II Trial of the Combination of OSI-774 (Erlotinib; NSC-718781) and Bevacizumab (Rhumab VEGF; NSC-704865) in Stage IIIB and IV Bronchioloalveolar Carcinoma (BAC) and Adenocarcinoma with BAC features (adenoBAC).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Bronchiolo-alveolar adenocarcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 01 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 14 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.