A Randomized, Open Label, Multicentre Study to Compare the Pharmaco-economic Implications of an Analgesia Based Regimen With Remifentanil and a Conventional Sedation Based Regimen Using Propofol in Medical and Post-surgical ICU Subjects Requiring Mechanical Ventilation for at Least 2 Days.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Propofol; Remifentanil
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 17 May 2010 Actual patient number (39) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 May 2010 Planned end date (Sep 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.