A Phase II Study of ARQ 501 [beta lapachone] in Combination With Gemcitabine in Adult Patients With Metastatic Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Beta lapachone; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ArQule
- 08 Jan 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, based on information from ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Nov 2007 Interim results have been reported: final results expected before the end of 2007.
- 22 Mar 2007 New trial record.