Study EGF107671 - a phase II study of lapatinib plus topotecan or lapatinib plus capecitabine in the treatment of recurrent brain metastases from ErbB2 [HER2]-positive breast cancer following cranial radiotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Topotecan
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Brain metastases
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Dec 2011 Results published in the Journal of Neuro-Oncology.
- 23 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History