Efficacy and safety of fispemifene in the treatment of hypogonadal men with erectile dysfunction unresponsive to PDE5 [phosphodiesterase-5] inhibitors: an 8-week, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Fispemifene (Primary)
- Indications Erectile dysfunction; Hypogonadism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Aug 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Mar 2007 New trial record.